Other Bike Shizz
On the Interwebs
- Seattle Bike Blog
- GoMeansGo Looking at global bike culture from a Pacific Northwest perspective, the focus is on two wheels. Road, mountain, track, urban commuters, cyclocross, trials, bmx, polo… it doesn’t matter. One love, two wheels.
- Menstrual Monday is the first Monday of every month rain or shine. Ladies of all bike types and skill levels welcome!Meet up at Seattle Center Fountain at 6:30. Depart at 7pm.
- Ride the City an easy interactive bicycle map to get you to where you need to be
- Family Ride Promoting everyday family biking by biking nearly every day with two small passengers. Continually experimenting to find safe and flat-enough routes as well as creative ways to carry all the snacks/toys/gear that come with small children.
- All Hail the Black Market
- Lucas Brunelle The undisputed king of alleycat film makers. The man who started it all.
- ZLOG ZLOG is a Seattle based lifestyle blog focused on fixed-gear bikes, as well as an independent clothing brand. We sell apparel and accessories at the ZLOGBTQ.com.
Shops I Like
- 2020 Cycles
- Aaron’s Bicycle Repair the kings of cargo bikes and internally geared hubs.
- Back Alley Bike Repair
- Bike Works Bike Works is an innovative organization centered around bicycles that combines youth development, community engagement, bicycle recycling and a social enterprise bike shop to help build a sustainable and healthy community.
- Recycled Cycles